Campaign 2000 has been tracking progress, or lack thereof, against child and family poverty through our annual report cards since 1991. The national report card is released on or around November 24th each year to mark the passage of the 1989 resolution to end child poverty in Canada by the year 2000.
Ontario Campaign 2000 releases a provincial report card with a focus on Ontario generally about once a year or so. Our report cards are published in both English and French.
Find our most recent Ontario Report Card in both languages below. If you are interested in obtaining an older report, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Time to Act is Now: Ontario’s Children Can’t Wait – 2016
- Let’s Do This: Let’s End Child Poverty For Good – 2015
- Child Poverty 25 Years Later: We Can Fix This – 2014
- La pauvreté infantile, 25 ans plus tard : Nous pouvons y remédier -2014
- Beyond Austerity: Investing in Ontario’s Future – 2013
- Après l’austérité : investir dans l’avenir de l’Ontario – 2013
- Strengthening Families for Ontario’s Future – 2012
- Renforcer les familles pour l’avenir de l’Ontario – 2012