Campaign 2000 has been tracking progress, or lack thereof, against child and family poverty through our annual report cards since 1991. The national report card is released on or around November 24th each year to mark the passage of the 1989 resolution to end child poverty in Canada by the year 2000.
Ontario Campaign 2000 releases a provincial report card with a focus on Ontario generally about once a year or so. Our report cards are published in both English and French.
Find our most recent Ontario Report Card in both languages below. If you are interested in obtaining an older report, please contact email@example.com
- Ending Child & Family Poverty Is Not Negotiable. Available in French here.
- The Time to Act is Now: Ontario’s Children Can’t Wait – 2016. Available in French here.
- Let’s Do This: Let’s End Child Poverty For Good – 2015
- Child Poverty 25 Years Later: We Can Fix This – 2014. Available in French: La pauvreté infantile, 25 ans plus tard : Nous pouvons y remédier -2014
- Beyond Austerity: Investing in Ontario’s Future – 2013. Available in French: Après l’austérité : investir dans l’avenir de l’Ontario – 2013
- Strengthening Families for Ontario’s Future – 2012. Available in French: Renforcer les familles pour l’avenir de l’Ontario – 2012